jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Enabled adsenc,but ebay and amazon shows no money.

1. Thish profile image82
    Thishposted 3 years ago

Enabled adsenc,but ebay and amazon shows no money.

I read the help guide in hub pages and also had a look at of expert hubbers answers under forums.
    I have 6 hubs which I submitted within the last 2 weeks. I have enabled adsence account, and also joined amazon and ebay as well.
    Then I shared my hubs in facebook.
    I have started earning about 0.01 $ .. I know it is very very small steps and would take years to reach the target.
    The problem is I see these earning under Ad program and I see only 0s.. under amazon and ebay.
    Why is that? and is there anyone who can help me. Thank you!

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

To start with  TOS violation when you disclose earnings from Hub Pages.   

If you have not had any sales to earn commissions for you, there is nothing to report so you will have Zero for Zero sales.

If you to the Earnings Program Page and click on Ebay and then Amazon, look at top of page and you can see number of impressions and clicks to see if you are getting clicks.

Remember,there is a 60/40 split when you are with the HP Amazon Program which means 40 percent of sales goes to Amazon and that information is not revealed to you.

1. Thish profile image82
      Thishposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi Linda, Thanks for your answer and also making me aware of the regulations. Loves writing and the community.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I looked at a couple of your hubs. What you have written about does not even warrant products on them.     If you don't have any hubs with closely related products, you aren't going to make sales, which means no earnings from Amazon or Ebay.

3. taiwokareem profile image70
    taiwokareemposted 3 years ago

Linda has said it all. Don't worry, if your hubs are interesting, and the ads are useful and related, then readers would definitely buy your advertised products

working