jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why does our traffic here go down so much on the weekends?

1. adjkp25 profile image93
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

Why does our traffic here go down so much on the weekends?

Anyone have any suggestions and/or explanations for this?

2. Lord De Cross profile image83
    Lord De Crossposted 5 years ago

Just a quick tip...what would you like to read on weekends? People is ready to go out or to Church. Probably a weekend hub would help. Keep variety in your hubs. Just a tip... of the iceberg

3. j-u-i-c-e profile image96
    j-u-i-c-eposted 5 years ago

My traffic goes up on the weekends. I write about video games, mostly. The type of traffic you get and when you get it depends entirely on your hubs.

4. Cre8tor profile image97
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

Many people are out and about on the weekends and not as strapped to their computers. I agree that perhaps some "weekend topics" likely fair better based on their audience but more general interest type stuff would likely slack, especially when it's nice outside. I've noticed that "how to" hubs do okay on the weekends too because a lot of people tackle projects on the weekend.

5. Turtlewoman profile image93
    Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago

I agree with Cre8tor, most people are out and about on the weekends. Also with the summer coming up, more people will probably be involved with outdoor activities.  (I know I will be!)
    However, I do find that recipe hubs INCREASE on the weekends for me. :-)

6. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

Usually my traffic goes up on the weekends. Perhaps because I write about figure skating and people look for these types of articles because they go skating on the weekends.

working