jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Does anyone else get a lot of comments from unregistered users?

1. JessMcCray profile image59
    JessMcCrayposted 5 years ago

Does anyone else get a lot of comments from unregistered users?

2. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Yes i think I have one or two comments from unregistered users..

3. Becky Katz profile image85
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I have some that visit all the time. That is fine with me. I was an unregistered user for about 5 months before I joined. I didn't see a reason to join since I just came to read. Most were good to me and there were a few who were just flat rude to me. I do not follow them now and never will.

JessMcCrayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have gotten a few rude comments from the same person before I denied everything said, it seemed harrassing

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I have about 30 comments from unregistered users. I appreciate their opinions and enjoy the exchanges. Of course I always invite them to join HubPages and to share their ideas and thoughts with the rest of us here. Some have and some....I'm still working on.

5. spartucusjones profile image95
    spartucusjonesposted 5 years ago

I haven't received any yet. But as long as their not being trolls or hateful, I don't necessary see the issue.

JessMcCrayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If course not, if they are asking a question or making a general comment I wouldn't care and welcome it.  I have a situation where I have been spied on and harassed and almost got a restraining order just trying to figure out if this is her

2. spartucusjones profile image95
      spartucusjonesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That does suck. I hope you figure it out.

6. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I don't get lots of comments from unregistered users.   The odd ones I get are mostly nice comments, although I also got a couple of nasty comments.   One I love the most was from a student doing a research and thanked me for helping her finish her paper.  That was awesome!

working