jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it really a big deal to get 100 hubscore?

1. nihar2 profile image60
    nihar2posted 5 years ago

Is it really a big deal to get 100 hubscore?

i mean I see a lot hubbers having around average 80/90 score everyday, so it is really rough to touch 100 score, does it mean a lot to hubbers??

2. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

It would be nice to get 100 scoure and I hope to at some point, but it's not a big deal.

3. Tricia1000 profile image75
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

A high hubscore usually indicates much activity on hubpages as well as many comments and traffic received on hubs or questions.  It is, however, only relative because as soon as your hub activity decreases (for whatever reason), your hubscore also automatically lowers.  So we enjoy a high hubscore while it lasts.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Not too much. I just like to average around 90. See, I'm slipping but that's fine. I have other things to do and I need to get those done.

5. MarkRFox profile image75
    MarkRFoxposted 5 years ago

There is no such thing as a 100 hub score...the only person I have ever seen with one was one of the guys who runs Hub Pages...and I doubt he is any better at writing than I am...not to mention Hub Scores are not consistent meaning they go up and down randomly...kind of like a FICO score...sure there are some things you can do to increase them, but the bottom line is they don't release the formula, which makes it a bit suspect to say the least.