jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How quickly did your hubscore reach 100?

1. Avamum profile image84
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

How quickly did your hubscore reach 100?

2. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Right exactly now my Author Score is 100, but it could drop before the end of the day.  I've had Hub's reach 100 after 2 weeks or so, then drop back down to the 90's then the 80's then back up again. Some have never reached 100 as well.  It just depends on how much it is read and voted on I suppose.

I have no idea how or why it does this.  It makes me happy to see it go up but I've learned not to depend on it staying there.

3. dutch84 profile image60
    dutch84posted 7 years ago

My hubscore has never reached 100. My author score has fluctuated. I seem to remember when I first joined hubpages, my author score was in the 90s, but I left hubpages for a while to do other things and came back and my hubscore was 50 and sometimes lower. None of my hubs has ever reached 100. Not even the most read ones. I honestly don't know how hubscores work and it gets pretty discouraging at times.

4. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

Five months. Lasted half a day.  Got it again a few weeks later, again it only lasted a day or perhaps a little longer.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

. . . .never been there.  I've had a personal hubscore of 96, but never higher.  As far as a score on an actual hub, I've had one get to 93.

6. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Funny you ask this, cause I recently hit 99, it may have hit 100 temporarily, but I did not see. Usually my score is in between 94-97. I am not sure how long my score will last, hopefully I see it go to 100 maybe...

7. Jaggedfrost profile image80
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Sometimes I wonder if hub scores and author scores are ways to egg writers to write more often and to constantly work on hubs that they care about.  It helps also if you get bored enough to write evergreen articles.  You can make money that way as well.

8. bogerk profile image68
    bogerkposted 7 years ago

I think 93 is the highest I have been so far. I haven't gotten a single Hub to have a score higher than 83. That's what I am struggling with most at the moment.

9. profile image60
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

I'm trying an experiment: To attain a Hub score of 100 without writing any hubs. So far I've only hit a score of 62. Not fair.