jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Do you buy articles for your hubpages?

1. Patkay profile image90
    Patkayposted 5 years ago

Do you buy articles for your hubpages?

Am just curious wondering if there are hubbers who buy articles for posting on their hubpages.

2. moneytoplist profile image60
    moneytoplistposted 5 years ago

I have written all hubs myself. I have hired freelancers to write articles for me many times, but it was articles which I submitted to the article directories like EzineArticles.

90% of the freelancers wrote low quality articles so I do not believe it is a good idea to use their services for writing hubs.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

As with everything, you get what you pay for

3. wheelinallover profile image79
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

It really doesn't make sense for a hubber to pay to have articles written for them. The whole concept of hub pages is for writers to learn and grow. One article isn't going to pull in enough revenue to make it worth while.

We don't buy articles for posting on any platform. There are writers who do free lance work for us. Nothing written by them is currently used for hubs, blogs, or ezines, directly for our corporation. No hubber has ever ask for us to write articles, however hubbers have asked to do free lance work for us.

Since all our work is business related it takes a special type of person to pull it off. So far we have found one hubber who fills this need. We are sure there are more out there and we will be looking for them as the need arises.

4. joanveronica profile image85
    joanveronicaposted 5 years ago

In my innocence I didn't even know it could be done! No thank you, I guess I will never do this, I like to write, and usually feel modestly proud of my efforts.  If I can't write anymore, I guess I'll just stop. But hopefully that will not happen for some time. In the meantime, I enjoy doing my own writing, everything I produce comes from me!

5. Tricia1000 profile image74
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

No, never.  As much I would like to earn an extra income, writing is also a hobby which I thoroughly enjoy.  I will never pay anyone to write on my behalf.

6. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No, and I have never heard about that. Why would they purchase them to begin with? There is no fun in that. If they do, it's a sign that they aren't worth my time or me reading their actual work.

7. angied83 profile image79
    angied83posted 5 years ago

Wow, if anybody pays freelancers to write hubs for them I dont think they will confess! But I think it's not entirely impossible if you have the resources to hire someone. I'm new to hubpages but it's easy for me to see that successful hubbers seem to be those who are committed to writing great content and networking with fellow hubbers.

8. Clive Donegal profile image77
    Clive Donegalposted 5 years ago

I can't even imagine what would motivate a person to do so.
    I am curious about what prompted the question.

1. Patkay profile image90
      Patkayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Clive Donegal, when you are a writer you tend to ask all kind of questions, that is what happened to me.

working