jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you planning to ask more questions now that HubPages is hosting them on subd

1. skylergreene profile image59
    skylergreeneposted 5 years ago

Are you planning to ask more questions now that HubPages is hosting them on subdomains?

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

Yes, indeed, I am.......................

3. katyzzz profile image60
    katyzzzposted 5 years ago

I've only recently started asking questions and to me it is immaterial how hub pages goes about things.  If I continue to find it rewarding and enjoyable I shall continue to do it. Now that has just prompted me to ask another question

4. MarleneB profile image97
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

Yes. Most certainly. In fact, I'm going to ask a question right after I answer this one.

5. Lisa HW profile image75
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I reserve the right to change my mind about this (because we don't usually plan to change our mind about things), so - who knows....   

but...

No.  I'm here to write - not think up questions.  If I wanted to think up stuff I'd think up more and/or better stuff to write about.  I'm not really "big" on "peripheral" stuff.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Possibly. I won't be asking 10 every day though. When I see 10 in a row from someone it puts me off and I don't even look at them.

7. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I'd love to, especially if I could think of excellent original questions that hadn't been asked before. But in the 'question' area I don't usually have all that many ideas.

8. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

If I can think of any decent, thought provoking questions, then a definite yes.

working