What should be done with Hubs that are not generating any views and are months o

1. MG Singh profile image46
    MG Singhposted 5 years ago

What should be done with Hubs that are not generating any views and are months old ?

All of us have hubs that are old and dead like the dodo.  It is interesting to know what one should do with the hubs

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

do some keyword research and try to revive them by adding to them and tweaking them.  I have found that many times when I go through to older hubs and revamp them they bring in more views.  If it's been awhile, retweet and socially share it after you've revamped it.

If it's something that truly absolutely is "dead as a dodo" after that,  you might want to remove it and maybe place it in a different venue or worst case - scrap it altogether.

3. tmbridgeland profile image82
    tmbridgelandposted 5 years ago

Is the Hub worth keeping? Look at the stats. Is it long enough to attract Google traffic? I have found anything less than about 900 words is very slow to get found by Google. I had one, nearly the first I wrote, that only got a few hits. I gradually added to it, and improved it. It still isn't a big draw, but it has gradually started bringing in hits, more than a year after first posted.

Keep playing with it. If it is a good Hub it is worth it even if it takes a awhile to get found.

working