jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can I still sign up for the hubpages earning program even if I haven't filed any

1. kathyjones1952@at profile image60
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

Can I still sign up for the hubpages earning program even if I haven't filed any taxes in years?

I'm trying to sign up for the hubpages earning program and it asks for income tax information.  I haven't filed any taxes in years since I don't own any property any more.

2. girlgonestrong profile image60
    girlgonestrongposted 5 years ago

Are you coming out here and saying that you're a tax dodger?  Because not having any property doesn't relieve you of your responsibility of filing taxes.

Aside from that, if you have your SSN and address then those are usually the only things necessary for tax purposes.  They don't even need your phone number.

3. kathyjones1952@at profile image60
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

No, I'm not a tax dodger.  In fact, I go to church and I try to do right.  It's just that my brother-in-law owns my property now and he pays the taxes on it now.  I just get an SSI check once a month and I don't think I make enough to file any taxes.

1. kathyjones1952@at profile image60
      kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was told that when my brother-in-law started buying my property from me years ago that I didn't have to pay any taxes any more.  I don't remember who it was who told me this but I haven't gotten any kind of forms in the mail in a LONG time!

4. tussin profile image58
    tussinposted 5 years ago

Turn off the Hub Ads and use the traditional Adsense impression program.  But be advised that Google does need your tax info.

working