jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What camera do you use for photos on your Hubs?

1. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

What camera do you use for photos on your Hubs?

I carry a cheap camera with me in case I want to take a picture that I may use in a Hub.  But, the quality of the pictures are not very good.  I would like to get an expensive SLR, but they are big and I probably would leave it at home.  What camera do you use for your Hub photos?  Do you like it?

2. Outbound Dan profile image97
    Outbound Danposted 5 years ago

I use a Fuji Finepix  F505EXR 16 MP advanced point and shoot for most of my pictures. It is heavier than a compact but takes pretty good pictures.  When just walking around and I need something smaller, I usually use a Canon Powershot A480 or a Nikon Coolpix.

1. bankscottage profile image95
      bankscottageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was just at the Grand Canyon and my cheap camera didn't seem to do it justice.  But, I don't think I would have wanted to lug my daughter-in-law's Canon T2i 3 miles down Bright Angel Trail.  My wife gets good pictures with her iPhone.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I use a little Kodak 12 MP camera for photos and it works very well.  I also have a huge (by comparison) Nikon D70 that I paid a fortune for - and seriously I have never been satisfied with the photos from it.  The Kodak is easy to use and takes a very decent picture (if I don't screw it up).

4. RichardPac profile image83
    RichardPacposted 5 years ago

I'm all about my iPhone. Remember, the hub pages photos aren't extremely detailed, so anything over 2 megapixel should do just fine. You would be hard pressed to find a camera phone now a days without at least this resolution.

working