jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you let Amazon pick the products that are linked on your hub or do you pick t

1. Crystal Tatum profile image88
    Crystal Tatumposted 5 years ago

Do you let Amazon pick the products that are linked on your hub or do you pick them?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I always pick them, usually either books or movies related to my Hub or music by the artists I'm writing about.

3. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

I always pick them myself. I check them out on Amazon.com for the ones that are most highly recommended by reviewers and/or check them out myself doing comparisons. I try to pick the best option there is. Sometimes I may even summarize what the reviewers are saying, in a sentence or two, if I have no personal experience with the product.

4. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago

I always pick them myself so they'll be items mentioned in, or related to, the contents of the hub.  I see many hubs with Amazon items that are only very remotely related to the hub topic, or not at all, and have to wonder why the hub isn't flagged.

5. stephhicks68 profile image86
    stephhicks68posted 5 years ago

I pick my own.  Although, when I was new to HubPages, it was more like the eBay capsules where you simply entered tags and they generated related products.   I find that my own selected products tend to be more relevant.

1. rajan jolly profile image88
      rajan jollyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I pick them most of the time. This gives me the option to add only the ones relevant to the topic of the hub. Even when I go by the find option, I'll include only those that are relevant to the hub.