jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a way to state why we are sharing a hub with followers?

1. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to state why we are sharing a hub with followers?

The reason for sharing a holiday hub when the holiday rolls around is obvious, but I'm thinking of updating hubs that include photo montages with new photos and I want to share them with followers when I do.  However, when I share them I want to be able to say why I am sharing them.  I want to be able to say what's new about them so readers who like the first photos will know that there are more to look at.  Does anyone know if there is there a way to do that, or is it better to just write a new hub on the same topic?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6670708_f260.jpg

2. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Perhaps write a hub including them as links within the content.  Just mentioning that they are hubs you have enjoyed before and would like to share the updates sounds pretty reasonable to me.  Just have to watch that you are not over marketing them.  Great question and I hope that others will give us more suggestions.

1. RTalloni profile image89
      RTalloniposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sort of like the index hubs…yes!  That means I'll have to update all of them and then write the hub notifying of the updates, but it's definitely a workable idea.  Thanks!

2. ChristyWrites profile image79
      ChristyWritesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think that's as great idea Teaches! I am getting close to hub 100 and I may use that to celebrate. If not I do plan to use your idea soon. Thanks.

3. teaches12345 profile image95
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Christy, I will look forward to you hub post.. wow, I can't wait till I reach that milestone.  Congrats!

working