jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Do you ever wish to meet the publishers behind the hubs, comments and questions

1. Anjili profile image81
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

Do you ever wish to meet the publishers behind the hubs, comments and questions on Hubpages?

Some hubs, comments and questions sound very entertaining, interesting, clever, funny and insightful. There are times when I can't help smiling or laughing aloud while responding to these publishers. An occasional get-together would be in order. Hubpages should create a video forum soon to enable us see some faces. I just like the minds behind the words. What do you think?

2. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years ago

This is great because, I too, have often wished that I could meet many of the hubbers.  I like your idea....you know they have writers conference all over the place ...that would be an interesting idea as well.  Video would, of course, be the least expensive way to go.....but one can dream...lol.

Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Dreaming I do. But it came out of a sincere desire. Your comments are warm. Don't you think the face should follow?

2. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
      Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Anjili,  I absolutely agree....I would love to see the faces of people I enjoy reading.  I sincerely hope something come of this wonderful idea of your.

3. MarleneB profile image98
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

Oh, I long to see the faces of the people behind the words. I like Dee aka Nonna's idea of a writer's conference. That sounds like fun. I'd go to something like that, for sure.

1. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
      Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Anjili certainly started my wheels to turning.  I do hope other hubbers agree.

2. Anjili profile image81

Thanks Dee. You are always a darling. I hope Hubpages takes the cue.

4. Angela Blair profile image81
    Angela Blairposted 5 years ago

Absolutely -- I'd love to meet some of the Hubbers I follow. In fact, should I be traveling in a part of the country where some of them live I'd even email them and offer to buy us lunch in order to meet them personally. Most writers have so much in common that making a new friend just seems to be the natural result. Excellent question!

Has somebody ever told you that you have both a father's and mother's touch and firm voice? I really mean this. Lol

2. Angela Blair profile image81
      Angela Blairposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Anjili -- perhaps that's the voice of age, my dear. I take that as a sincere compliment and thank you so very much.

working