jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you regularly participate in forums (other than Hubpages Forum) and share rel

1. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

Do you regularly participate in forums (other than Hubpages Forum) and share relevant hubs?

I participate in one of our local forums, and I share my hubs when relevant. How about you?

2. Bedbugabscond profile image98
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

I participate in may forums. When I find a hub of interest that is relevant to the hub I am happy to share! I just make sure I understand the forums policy on links so I don't get in to trouble, or make the hub look bad.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Yup, I'm active in several music and movie related forums and the people there have known of my status as a frustrated wanna-be writer for quite some time (haha) so when I started Hubbing I naturally shared links to my work on those forums. My friends there have been very supportive in checking out my stuff, which I appreciate. I've even inspired one of my forum friends to join Hubpages!

4. kittyjj profile image71
    kittyjjposted 5 years ago

I only do that once in awhile.  Maybe I should start participating in forums more often.

5. Made profile image59
    Madeposted 5 years ago

I'm in a group on a social network where we share our own hubs and also other members' hubs. It's really nice and you get to know the people behind the hubs.

6. Lisa HW profile image76
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

No.  The only forum I get involved with is the one on HubPages.  I use HubPages as my site to go to either in-between offline projects or else when I don't really have much going on "work-schedule-wise".  I'm not particularly "an Internet-socializing-type person" (and am pretty much only interested in writing online in my skimmed/spare time (and the usual e.mail, shopping, etc.); so since I'm already familiar with HP and since I write here anyway, it just makes sense to use the forums as my "not-in-the-mood-to-write" activity (but also to sometimes get ideas for writing, either here or elsewhere).

Between writing the occasional Hub, the occasional other thing online, and/or whatever writing I want to do on my own in whatever extra time I have; my extra time is spread pretty thin.  Even so, sometimes I'm just too tired to feel like writing (or just not in the mood), which is when "discussing" on the forums or answering some questions on here can come in handy as effortless entertainment.  Sometimes (lots of times, in fact) even the otherwise "non-Internet-socializing-type" person needs to just do something for entertainment, rather than for more important purposes.

I'm pretty much a mostly-one-site kind of person when it comes to the casual writing I do.  I could switch sites at any time, but I do tend to stick with only one site at a time for the "entertainment/casual writing purposes".

7. hi friend profile image60
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

I do not regularly partiipated in forums, but sometimes answer the questions appeared in hub.  It is very interesting and have substance to enhne our thirst for new knowledge.