jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Is there a way to share the quizzes in our hubs on Facebook or other social netw

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to share the quizzes in our hubs on Facebook or other social networking sites?

2. Cathleena Beams profile image72
    Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years ago

The only way I know to do this would be to share the whole hub and maybe mention the Quiz in the message when you are sharing it.  I'm not sure why you would want to share the Quiz portion only and not the article as well.

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
      ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I wanted to share it as a means to draw people to a hub, kind of like a link (at least it works that way on my blog).

3. prairieprincess profile image94
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

Yes, there the capability of sharing just the quiz. Look at the bottom of the quiz and it should tell you how. I have shared one of my quizzes on my website, so unless they have changed it, it can be done. Have fun!

1. Cathleena Beams profile image72
      Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Does it have to be your own quiz?  I just checked one of her quizzes.  Did the quiz to see if that was needed, but there was no option to share it separately from the hub.

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
      ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! It does give the code to share it on a blog, but not really on social networking sites. I was wondering if there was a way around that.

3. prairieprincess profile image94
      prairieprincessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

PM, sorry about that. I guess it's in HTML, so it's not shareable, as far as I know. That would be a nice feature, though, wouldn't it?

4. profile image0
    LikaMarieposted 5 years ago

There's always the "like" button, or the "share" option.  It will show up on your profile, where you can comment in the bubble, and let people know this is your new blog.  At least that's how I share it over there...

working