jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Pics displayed vertically as well as horizontally

1. belief713 profile image80
    belief713posted 9 years ago

I would love to be able to add multiple pics to a hub and have them displayed horizontally instead of just vertically!

A B C D E F

vs. just

A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F

Anybody with me?

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

They would have to be very small ? But you can sort of achieve it by using the "Thumbnail" option, which gives you one large and then smaller ones across the page:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Suzuki-GSXR-600-2008

belief713posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I've played with that option, but don't like how small the pics are...thanks though!

2. Paraglider profile image94
    Paragliderposted 9 years ago

I've never had to do it, but you could quite easily use Windows 'Paint' (in accessories) to create a horizontal 'collage' of your pics and save it as a single jpeg. Then you'd certainly have complete control of size, order, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to play around with it...

3. caspar profile image66
    casparposted 9 years ago

I like the thumbnail display in Mark's hub.  I haven't tried that one yet.  Mind you, I struggle to find enough pics anyway.

I'd like the option to dispaly a half-width pic on the left with text on the right, just for a change.  At present we can move pic to the right and have text on the left, but not vice versa.  I think it would be nice to have the option of switching them around, just for a change.

I would like that option also, but it doesn't look like they'll be doing it anytime soon...

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/1540#post7546

4. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

There is a technical reason we can't do that. It was discussed in a forum thread a while ago and I can't remember where it is. Relache will probably find it smile

I was lucky with the bike hubs. The manufacturers provide all sorts of good promo pics they are happy to have all over.

Least, I hope so .big_smile

working