jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck; with a new photo question!

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 months ago

LOL!
    Sometimes I just have a spate of questions to ask!  This is one of those times! lol

With photos, while I am editing articles en masse: though HP gives us an option, do they actually have any preference for border or no border on photos?

I generally select 'with border,' but notice that option disappears when there are several photos in one capsule, and 'thumbnail' is selected to conserve space.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

This is purely an aesthetic thing. Please feel free to choose whichever option you prefer. We do recommend being consistent (do all images in an article with or without borders, rather than switching back and forth) but other than that it's up to you. smile

DzyMsLizzyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Christy--
        Which way do they appear if "thumbnail" is selected?  I have a few hubs using that format, and in order for them to remain consistent, as you say, it would be good to know...and/or leave the 'border or no border' selection available for thumbnails, so we can be sure of matching the appearance.
        Thanks... wink

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Borders are not included in photos that you put into a gallery via the thumbnail option.

DzyMsLizzyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, Christy!  That helps a lot.  Now I can be sure to make things match.  wink

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

I've never used the border in my life....

working