jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Just out of curiosity, which type of hubs do you find attract the most traffic?

1. Virtual Treasures profile image57
    Virtual Treasuresposted 5 years ago

Just out of curiosity, which type of hubs do you find attract the most traffic?

You are a very profilic writer and I hope I'm not being too personal, but wow!  100 score and all of those hubs and followers!  I like to choose role models who obviously know what they are doing! :-)

2. passthejelly profile image78
    passthejellyposted 5 years ago

My most successful hubs, (and I am not implying that my hubs are great by any means) are the ones that I have done research on Ad-words and are very original.  My best hubs attract around 80 views a day.  They key for more views is an original topic and time for search engine optimization.  I would suggest finding a topic you like to write about and find new useful information that you can write about.  Hope this helps and good luck.  Just thought I would put in my 2 cents.

1. Virtual Treasures profile image57
      Virtual Treasuresposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow.  80 a day is great!  Thank you so much for your input!  How long do you typically find it takes you start receiving outside traffic after you publish a hub?

2. passthejelly profile image78
      passthejellyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It usually takes around a month for a hub to get optimized on a search engine and generate organic traffic. Once google traffic starts coming in is when you see the biggest increase in traffic.

3. WebsiteConfetti profile image68
    WebsiteConfettiposted 5 years ago

Hubs that solve a problem or answer a question are in my opinion the best performing hubs.

4. kj force profile image74
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

The hubs I find most interesting are personal experiences of the write able and their take on what,how ,why and was a lesson learned and if so was it beneficial to them or others...It is my impression reality is far more complex than fantasy and is not always easely swayed to our satisfaction...however..that's not to say a well written fantasy can't grab you and take you away with the authors words....
    I enjoy reading about others opinions and why they came to that conclusion...
    simply my thought on the question..awesome question at that !

working