jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I ask a question on HubPages?

1. Raya Stantcheva profile image55
    Raya Stantchevaposted 5 years ago

How do I ask a question on HubPages?

What are questions used for? I can't see any on my homepage right now and don't know what to say.

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Looks like you did it!  The questions range over all topics, some for help with Hubpages, some are personal questions.  A lot people ask a series of questions to try and pick up their hub score.  As to the purpose, I'm really not sure unless if fosters a sense of community.

3. miss shelia profile image75
    miss sheliaposted 5 years ago

Hello, i've been off hubpages for awhile, just got back on and cannot find anywhere to post or ask a question. i have asked questions in the past but it's been a couple of months now and have lost my way. I have found the "answer this question" button obviously but please can someone help me to ask a question? Where do i go on here to ask one? I got here by typing in the search bar for how to ask a question.

4. vutto profile image59
    vuttoposted 5 years ago

I would also like to know that(How do I ask a question on HubPages?). how do i ? how ..how?

5. souvikm16 profile image73
    souvikm16posted 5 years ago

Hi! Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to publish your question:

1. Click on Explore
    2. On the left, you would notice the various topics under the header 'Related Topics.
    3. Choose the topic in which you intend to post your question.
    4. You can keep choosing the sub-topic, till you get your precise section for posting a question.
    5. Once you have finalized on the topic, scroll down on the left till you see the section called 'Questions & Answers'.
    6. Click on 'All Questions' located at the end of this section.
    7. In the corresponding displayed page, you find a box on the top-right, where in you can type your question and post it using the 'Ask' button.

Hope this helps:)

6. Steel Engineer profile image88
    Steel Engineerposted 4 years ago

I found it. Hover over (explore) in the upper right. It gives a drop down menu. Click "answers." On the answers page, look to the upper right. There is a box to ask new questions.