Does adsense requires 6 months of running website [indian national] only for hub

1. azharsid profile image60
    azharsidposted 5 years ago

Does adsense requires 6 months of running website [indian national] only for hubpages?

i have just joined at hubpages and tried to get an adsense but was refused with the reason Insufficient Content. I had posted only 1 hub up till now. It says it requires 6 months to activate my account? Is it the same for blogger.com? and during all these months if my hubs generate any revenues will they be added up when I get my acc. activated?

2. yougotme profile image90
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately, it is within Google Adsense Policies to have a 6-month wait in some countries. And I believe, your homeland is included in the list.

Meaning, it is universal. It applies not only to your hubpages application, but also to your other platforms (including blogger).

And, the revenues won't add up when you get your account. During these times, the 60-40 sharing wouldn't apply. This is because you still don't have your publisher-id which hubpages use to proportionate earnings.

working