jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Hi!. I just want to ask how did u promote your hubs?

1. jujanester profile image77
    jujanesterposted 5 years ago

Hi!. I just want to ask how did u promote your hubs?

2. laadhy profile image57
    laadhyposted 5 years ago

by submiting social media networks like , twitter, facebook, Digg etc.and also i keep links on my blow www.idealincomstreams.com

3. Wonder wool profile image83
    Wonder woolposted 5 years ago

Try Stumbleupon, and if someone has blackberry, try promoting it to your friends and if you have bbm groups promote it there

4. Bohemian24 profile image61
    Bohemian24posted 5 years ago

I haven't written one yet I am sorry to say, but I do know Twitter is a very large social network to promote your writing. I must soon write something.

5. Shadowood profile image59
    Shadowoodposted 5 years ago

There are many varied ways to promote your hubs, The trick is to use as many as possible and use the methods that work for you.

A cool process is to have other people promote your hubs. Get others, via any social networking sites you can, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc to talk about your hubs. Ask your friends to repost, share, like, and whatever else they can do to increase your exposure.

If you really want to promote a hub, consider paid promotion methods, such as fiverr.com. Sounds a little counter-intuitive to pay for promotions, but if you wrote a good hub, did good keyword research and SEO, then investing a few dollars to get several hundred people bookmarking your hub can be a considerable boost to your hub rankings.

6. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

Hello jujanester! The secret to getting traffic is easy: Create Awesome Content! When you do that, your Hub articles will automatically be shared by people who like what they read from your article. It really is a natural process.

Of course it doesn't hurt to share with a Targeted Audience. Joining Social Sharing Websites is a great way to increase your targeted readership. I recently wrote an article that explains the best Social Media Sharing sites and how to go about it. If you are interested, check it out: http://hubpages.com/t/2d2dfb I hope this is helpful for you! Good luck!

JSMatthew~

working