How do I publish my hub?

1. lisaace2 profile image59
    lisaace2posted 5 years ago

How do I publish my hub?

2. Marc Rohde profile image70
    Marc Rohdeposted 5 years ago

Where are you hung up?  The "start a new hub" option is where you start and after you are done you hit "publish" at the top of the page.

3. profile image0
    mjkearnposted 5 years ago

Hi Lisaace,

as a new hubber and online writer this can be a very daunting experience. Assuming that you are serious about an online writing career and being a valued member of hubpages you will need to do this,

Mouse over your username at the top of the screen, scroll down and click on "learning centre". This is your school and will be for some time if you want to succeed.

The HP admin have done an amazing job of putting this together and it addresses every issue you will have. You really must spend a lot of time here reading and rereading every entry.

There is no shortcut to this enterprise and I spent 3 whole days here reading before I published my first hub.

You will need to write a profile if you want to be taken seriously by your fellow members and a profile picture will help greatly.

I can't stress enough the "learning centre". As with everything in life if you show that you are really trying to do something then people will generally fall over themselves in an attempt to help.

If you are not willing to put in the effort this will show through and rightly annoy other members.

Nothing worthwhile is obtained for free,

I welcome you to hubpages and wish you every success. If I can help you with anything else please feel free to contact me,

MJ.

working