Can we share other hubbers articles on Pinterest?

1. blessed365 profile image75
    blessed365posted 5 years ago

Can we share other hubbers articles on Pinterest?

Only pin your own content. Pinterest’s Terms of Service require that you either hold the copyright to each image you pin, or have permission from the copyright holder to do so. If you want to stay on the right side of the law, we recommend that you exercise caution. This means that you must have the rights to the images/videos you are pinning, not just the text content of the Hub on which they appear. … -Google-1#

2. sweetzara profile image79
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

I think since every one on hubapges is here to publish their work and reach as many viewers as possible, they don't mind it if you share their work on sites like pintrest (in fact they would be more then glad if your share it). Hence all hubs have a pintrest button.

Ultimately, only one picture from your hub shows up on pintrest and it links back to the original hub. Hubbers own copyright to their work but they also want to earn more income by making their hubs get more hits. So, i guess it's a tacid sort of understanding that fellow hubbers have, giving permission to each other to pin their hubs. 

I bet Pinterest has put this in their terms of service to avoid being sued and to be extra cautious.