jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Ways to properly use referral trackers

1. blessed365 profile image77
    blessed365posted 5 years ago

Ways to properly use referral trackers

Does anyone use referral trackers, and if you use them, do you use your referral tracker on social media sites like Twitter, FB or Pinterest. How and when should the referral tracker be used?

2. profile image0
    Chris Hughposted 5 years ago

I just dealt with this same issue. I wanted to give a friend a link so she could sign up with HP and I was having a heck of a time figuring it out. Here's how I found the link. 'Hope this helps. I don't think you'd use the referral track on Twitter and I don't see how you could on Pinterest. Anyway, to get the link:

1) go to account

2) go to earnings

3) to to referral trackers

4) I created a tracker called ChrisHughBuddy

and then the next part, where I tell you how to do the link, I can't seem to do that here cause i'm getting an error message about the link. Let's try some asterisks.

http****hmm/hubpages.com****/_ChrisHughBuddy/user/new/

Just ignore the asterisks and use your own referral tracker. Now, for full instructions, without asterisks, check out my blog. it's called serpiethespider. it has its own domain. so it's w w w -dot-serpiethespider-dot-com

3. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

I use the referral tracker on twitter. When I want to share a site, I go down to the bottom of the page, right click on "share this link", then copy the link with my referral tracker and post it with a description on my twitter. When someone clicks on the link that leads them back to hubpages they are using my referral tracker.

1. blessed365 profile image77
      blessed365posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I recently found out how to do it this way. Thank you.

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
      DrMark1961posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think it only makes ten or fifteen cents a day but I can check my referral trackers and find out if my traffic is coming from my twitter.

working