jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

When do hubs get grouped together?

1. Crystal Tatum profile image89
    Crystal Tatumposted 5 years ago

When do hubs get grouped together?

I thought that once you published fifteen hubs, HubPages automatically grouped hubs together - at least that's what I was told when I asked this question before. But even though I have several hubs in the same category, I don't have any groups showing up on my profile. Is there a process to make this happen? Thanks.

2. Jenn-Anne profile image85
    Jenn-Anneposted 5 years ago

You can create your own groups. There's a tab - I believe on the stats page. It will allow you to create a group and then add hubs to it.

3. Marc Rohde profile image70
    Marc Rohdeposted 5 years ago

Under the "My Account" go to "Categories" and you can edit groups.  When you are editing a Hub you can go to the "Group" tab where you write you summary to assign them to a group.

4. Modern Lady profile image74
    Modern Ladyposted 5 years ago

You're referring to having your hubs show up by category on your profile, right?  The groups tab under Account won't help you--that puts links in one hub to related hubs.

I think it's just a matter of having enough hubs in related categories.  I'm not sure what the magic number is, but it seems like you should be close.  Maybe try adding a couple more hubs and see what happens.

1. Glenn Stok profile image100
      Glenn Stokposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Now that you mention it, I also think Crystal is really asking about categories and not about groups.  Hubs will be listed by category in the profile. And groups control the links to the next and last Hub at the bottom of each Hub.

5. thecrazzykylex profile image39
    thecrazzykylexposted 5 years ago

You need 15 - 25 hubs at least, before the categories are visible in your HP profile.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

All of your groups do not show up.

Some of Crystal Tatum's Favorite Topics is what shows up after you have 15 hubs. I haven't figured out how they choose the ones they show.

7. Crystal Tatum profile image89
    Crystal Tatumposted 5 years ago

Well, lo and behold, I went onto my profile today, and  my groups are there! I did change categories for a couple of hubs to add some content to one group. Thanks everyone!

working