jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you enjoy the most when writing for Hubpages?

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

What do you enjoy the most when writing for Hubpages?

The release of new ideas, subjects, insights into the subjects?

2. yeagerinvestments profile image86
    yeagerinvestmentsposted 5 years ago

Being able to write about what I want and know eventually my articles will get exposure on Google. It seems many of my articles are indexed in Google within a few days which is great!

3. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

I enjoy the relative freedom to choose:

the topic
    the style of writing (prose/poetry)
    the photographs

but I also enjoy the research process, gathering data and experiences and transforming them into -hopefully- readable text.

4. Davio04 profile image60
    Davio04posted 5 years ago

I enjoy having the liberty to express myself and discuss topics that are interesting and unique to my life experiences and perspective.

5. Tonipet profile image84
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

I love the way it makes me think and thinking helps me discover my hidden passions, which excites me to write something my heart says beautiful and my mind says worth sharing. See, I just enjoyed answering your question, lol. Nice one, keep them coming. Thanks.

6. annart profile image86
    annartposted 5 years ago

I enjoy the challenge of preparing my ideas, presenting them well and choosing appropriate illustrations.  I just love the fun of writing and trying my best to get my ideas across.  I also love the way one subject leads me off on a tangent to another.
    Travel hubs are used to inspire, dyslexia hubs are used to inform and encourage, other hubs are used, hopefully, to make people think.  Great question.

7. Ky4KeithUrban profile image61
    Ky4KeithUrbanposted 5 years ago

Since I am new at this I am not sure!! Maybe all of the above!! I do like the freedom to do what subject i want to do..Maybe a next time I will do a question on Keith..Just turning things in my head..