jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you post articles on InfoBarrel?

1. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

Do you post articles on InfoBarrel?

InfoBarrel is another option for posting articles and earning money.  Do you post articles on InfoBarrel?  How does InfoBarrel compare to HubPages?

2. john000 profile image97
    john000posted 5 years ago

I have posted 8 articles on InfoBarrel while I have also posted 49 articles on HubPages. HubPages outshines Infobarrel at this point.
    You can post more pictures with slide shows. You have the Hubpages program to earn revenue in addition to Adsense, and you can wind up using Google Analytics faster to understand your strengths and weaknesses. You must post at least 10 articles on InfoBarrel in order to use Analytics. You can link with other HubPage articles without restriction. InfoBarrel is very limited - it's limited to 2 or 3 links.
    If you are starting out, I would definitely recommend HubPages. If you become successful in developing a following,  you might consider moving on to InfoBarrel. I am not trying to discourage you from InfoBarrel. I am only telling what I have found out objectively through experience.. InfoBarrel has been around for awhile and has a great following.
    Good luck.

3. dwachira profile image81
    dwachiraposted 5 years ago

I have posted 2 Articles in InfoBarrel, but i didn't like its approach. The site is not user friendly and the whole process of posting an article is not as straight forward as in Hubpages. In my own opinion, Hubpages is better than InfoBarrel.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I most certainly use Info Barrel - and I love that place too.

In my opinion, Info Barrel is the best site out there for making money with Adsense.

1. john000 profile image97
      john000posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I would love to know why you think so highly of InfoBarrel. It isn't that I dislike InfoBarrel, but it has been more difficult to make any money there for me. I have made some but HubPages in terms of percentage return has been much better. Secrets?

working