jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How can I sell a Hubpages article?

1. mr williams profile image49
    mr williamsposted 5 years ago

How can I sell a Hubpages article?

I have an article that is well organized and seo friendly, with over 96,000 views. I want to sell it. Any way of going about this would help or if anyone wants to purchase it themselves thats fine too

2. houseofjcjee profile image77
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

I never knew I can sell my Hubpages article! This inspires me to write more hubs and  promote my hubs further. Thanks for the information.

3. profile image0
    markbennisposted 5 years ago

This is an interesting question which I must admit as I know very little about.  Although and in saying that, you have got me curious to why you would sell such a hub?

Firstly if you don’t mind me saying so, how much revenue have you made in total from this hub?

How old is the hub?

And if someone did decide to buy it, would you have to un-publish it and the buyer republish when de-indexed?

If that be the case (I don’t know) but if it was, would the change over from your profile to another’s profile, ultimately create a new url for the article?

Would those changes affect its SEO friendliness as those back-links I assume you have would become broken links, null and void?

Just curious as you did ask a biggie question, a very good one mind you for all I know, as I am no SEO Guru, I must admit...

1. mr williams profile image49
      mr williamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes I didn't think about that. All the outbound links are to the article on my profile. Changing to someone else's profile would void the seo work. Thanks for the insight. I guess I'm trapped, unless I decide to sell my entire account to someone else