jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (17 posts)

Can you tell me about your best hubs in one sentence?

1. flashmakeit profile image67
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Can you tell me about your best hubs in one sentence?

2. houseofjcjee profile image76
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

I only have 4 hubs at the moment. I just started writing for Hubpages a few months ago and I stopped but I am determined to write more often this time. Among the four hubs that I have written, my article on planning birthday parties have the most number of page views. This inspired me to write another hub on party planning, which I will be posting later.

flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Let me know when you write the hub on party planning.

3. Luna B. profile image95
    Luna B.posted 5 years ago

I've written 11 hubs so far. They're all movie top ten lists for classic stars but, my most popular one focuses on the English language career of Sophia Loren and it includes a top 10 list with overviews of each of the 10 films (plus an honorable mention) and links to trailers/clips of the films to help the reader choose which her movies they might be interested in seeing. All of my hubs follow a similar format with different stars.

I would not mind watching The hunchback of Notre Dame.

4. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

My best hubs are those that reach and impact the lives and minds of readers who need what they(hubs) have to offer.

Best your heart for adding so many useful math hubs for children's learning.

5. Digitskyes profile image73
    Digitskyesposted 5 years ago

Mostly the ones about Video Games, because they are my passion so the writing is easy.

I like to play video games online because it is some much fun.

6. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if you mean my favorites, or the best performers, but I'm going to assume you're looking for practical advice so... My top 5 performers are pretty straight-forward how-tos and product reviews, except for the one about my dog, and it sort of is too, since he's an unusual hybrid and it's kind of a review of his physical traits and personality. I really think people are searching for specific information.

Okay thank you for the answer. Your dog is so cute.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks flashmakeit, there's another tip for you, put a cute dog in your hub.

7. Bronterae profile image60
    Bronteraeposted 5 years ago

My hubs are pretty varied but one stands out like crazy about useful tips for crafting with polymer clay;  Hubnugget and Hub of the Day.

Great I just bought some polymer clay and I want to learn how to make fairies.

2. Bronterae profile image60
      Bronteraeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Its so fun, hope you enjoy my hubs(s)!

8. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

'Scattered images in my mind' describes the best my hub, that touched the most people with words they could relate to and images that touch their hearts.

You a good writer and that was an interesting hub!

working