jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you keep up with your followers hubs?

1. tillsontitan profile image88
    tillsontitanposted 5 years ago

How do you keep up with your followers hubs?

Everyone wants to read as many of their followers hubs as possible but when the number of followers climbs how do you find time to read them?

2. xstatic profile image59
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

There are many who are quite productive (like you) and there are some who produce few Hubs. Some Hubs written by followers deal with specifc interests that I have no knowldge of and if the subject is interesting, I try to read it.  I get notifications that  followers have published Hubs or questions and try to look at them right away so I won't get behind. Some require more than one reading to get a sense of the writing in poetry and short stories. I always leave a comment if I read. I agree that sometimes the traffic gets heavy though. If I were working full time, it would be a lot more difficult.

3. medicaribbean profile image59
    medicaribbeanposted 5 years ago

I only have a few followers at the moment and I make it a point to read at least one hub every time i visit each one. Though I have got tons of catching up to do.

4. Tonyx35 profile image60
    Tonyx35posted 5 years ago

I have a small number of followers at this time. I try to read and provide input when I can.

5. HLKeeley profile image83
    HLKeeleyposted 5 years ago

I honestly feel bad for my followers if they want to keep up with my hubs because i like to write 2 to 3 new hubs a day, usually later in the day. It is hard to keep up, but the emails they send with new hubs by the people i follow. Most of the people I follow , follow me as well. Sometimes I have all day of doing nothing to read or no time, so it just depends on the day.

Do I read every Hub that my followers and those I follow? No. Simply not enough time.