In the easiest to read steps, how do I start? How do I get all of my ducks in ro

1. Batman X profile image53
    Batman Xposted 5 years ago

In the easiest to read steps, how do I start? How do I get all of my ducks in row to start earning?

What do I do first? I haven't writen a hub yet, I'm new here. So what do I do first? Do I start an account with Adsence, and Google ads then publish my hub? Has any one writen a short, easy to read, not packed with to much information, step by step instuctions on exactly what to do first, then what to do second, then what to do third, and so on. What do I do after I write my first hub, but before I publish it. What accounts do I need, and with whom? Short, simple, 1. 2. 3....steps.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

First you want to go here, http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

If you go through that entire section, it will hold your hand and show you everything you need to know about making a great Hub, and you can read the articles and make the Hub at the same time.

If you have no content published, you will not be accepted to the affiliate programs.  In fact, it's often best to have a dozen Hubs that are at least a month old in order to qualify.

1. Batman X profile image53
      Batman Xposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Relache, but the reason that I asked is so that I wouldn't have to read all of that stuff. There's a lot there & very time consuming,as a single dad of 2 kids under 12, 1 a special needs, time, I don't have. Publish 1st, affiliate program

working