jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

I have been a member of hubpages for 5months and I have 57k views is that good o

1. JBastow profile image77
    JBastowposted 5 years ago

I have been a member of hubpages for 5months and I have 57k views is that good or bad?

After a slow start my hubs have now grown in views exponentially and I'm now hitting 8k views per week, is that good and should I also write more hubs?

2. profile image0
    Vrijdag Pagesposted 5 years ago

I think all comes down to what your are looking to achieve from hub pages. Ask yourself that question and the question above can become clearer.

3. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

It looks like you have found niche views, which can continue to grow.  I think you're doing well for only being here 5 months.  Keep publishing the kind of hubs that are drawing traffic.

4. mr williams profile image48
    mr williamsposted 5 years ago

I think that is great for a newby. Some people don't reach this amount of views in 2 years or more. Great job and keep working hard, you'll see event more viewers

JBastowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks andi will smile

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

You've got way more views than I do and I've been here for over a year, so I'd say whatever you're doing, keep it up.

Thanks smile

6. Bukarella profile image83
    Bukarellaposted 5 years ago

I have been here for a year now, and just about ready to hit 10,000, with only about 500 views per week. So it looks like you are doing great! smile

Thanks very much for the answer smile

7. livingpah2004 profile image82
    livingpah2004posted 5 years ago

So amazing! You have only 18 hubs and getting 8k views per week. You are doing way more than good. Imagine if you have more than 18 hubs, more views. I say go ahead and right more hubs and enjoy the traffic.
    Please can you tell us your secret?

8. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

It sounds like you're doing things right, so good job.  It's a pretty amazing number, so Runescape must be a popular search topic.

That number of views for just 17 hubs is remarkable.  Keep going with the Runescape thing is my advice!

Will do, thanks for the advice smile

working