jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do I withdraw my Hubpages Earnings?

1. CCahill profile image82
    CCahillposted 5 years ago

How do I withdraw my Hubpages Earnings?

Am I missing something completely obvious? I cant actually see any option to withdraw

2. How-to-crafts profile image60
    How-to-craftsposted 5 years ago

Google Adsense:  The money you earned last month in June will not be paid until the end of July.  But you have to reach a minimum payout too.  $100 for USA, £50 for UK or €70 for those in EU counties. 

If you do not reach that payout then your earnings for that month will be carried on to the next

I chose the option of having my money transferred straight into my bank.  It takes 3 working days to get there once Google issues the payment.

HubPages Ad Program:  Works the same for this as above but you can only be paid through PayPal.  You must have an account there to be paid

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

After you reach the $50 payout on Hubpages the money will be transferred to your pay pal account automatically at the end of the next month.

1. CCahill profile image82
      CCahillposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ah! i've reached the $50 payout threshold but i didnt realise it was an automatic payout, they should probably make that part more obvious, Cheers smile

4. supremeupbeat k profile image69
    supremeupbeat kposted 3 years ago

This is well informed answer that makes me enlightened as I have started to earn.

working