jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why have my page views gone from 30 a day to 0, in only a few days?

1. musicbusiness profile image67
    musicbusinessposted 5 years ago

Why have my page views gone from 30 a day to 0, in only a few days?

2. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

Same problem here, I was up to 500 views a day now I'm barely hitting the hundred mark sometimes. I try and continue to write to draw in more people hoping that they'll stop and read my previous hubs along with the new ones and that does help most of the time but it's thinking of topics to write that is hard for me! Keep on writing though it'll help.

3. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

Clearly you are a Slacker, there are some tricks to the trade that take some investigating and learning grasshopper.

In my opinion and this includes myself mind you all writers become content with their articles and do not go back and edit them placing keywords in where they are needed.

So you see we become Slackers, when we should be fine tuning.

By fine tuning all your articles and making them SEO friendly you will become more consistent.

Slack Forth!

4. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

You're new, so you're pretty much only going to get hits from readers at HubPages until Google has had enough time to notice your pages. You also don't have any followers, so other Hubbers will have to find your new Hubs on their feed or in the Hopper. Keep writing interesting Hubs, ask and answer questions, comment on other writer's Hubs and get involved in the forums if you have the time.

I've been here two months, and I'm getting about 300 views a day if I publish a Hub, about 140-170 if I don't. I didn't publish for seven days straight and my traffic never fell below 140. For 75 Hubs, that's not exactly awesome, but I don't know SEO and I honestly don't care to learn it. I'm just concentrating on writing what I think is good quality work. I'm also relatively new, so Google and I aren't good friends... yet.

It takes a lot of work, you won't start seeing higher numbers of views until you become more established at HubPages and Google realizes you're on the WWW. Don't get discouraged, though, we all start off with just a few views a day. Keep in mind that this is also the summer. Most people in the Northern Hemisphere are out doing summer stuff and not crouching over their internet devices. Also, this is holiday week in the US, so even more people are likely at the beach and not caring about the internet one little bit.

working