jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are clever questions the best ones to ask on hubpages?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Are clever questions the best ones to ask on hubpages?

Do you think it is necessary to ask a smart and clever question or just an average one, or maybe even a direct one. Which type of question do you think scores the most answers, and inspires actual hubs to be written. (You can steer away from the options here, and add your own creativity to this answer if you wish, but please use real Q&A experiences if you do, Thanks for playing)

2. Georgie Lowery profile image93
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I think it just depends if the person writing the question hits on something that people are really interested in talking about. I answer lots of them just because I love to talk and I'll at least read 75% of them just to read other people's answers. I chime in if I have something to say.

I ask very few questions, but the ones I've asked that have gotten the most views and responses are the ones where I've asked Hubbers' opinions on things.

3. Mellonyy profile image75
    Mellonyyposted 5 years ago

If you are eager to know how things work, it happens to ask silly questions. For sure, HubPages is a such place. It's a learning platform. You can't ask only 'smart' questions, because always there is one/ones, with more knowledges than you, and in his/her eyes  your questions maybe look a bit 'stupid'. My idvice is: do not afraid to ask questions during all your life, no matter 'stupid', or 'smart' ones.

4. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

A coherent question would be the best choice when asking a question.  Because you may get some constructive replies and someone aware of the answer could write an informative hub about the subject.