How does one apply to the apprenticeship program?

1. carol7777 profile image91
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

How does one apply to the apprenticeship program?

I read about this and would love to have more information

2. Daniel_Benson profile image89
    Daniel_Bensonposted 5 years ago

Simply go to 'my account' and its the tab furthest to the right (below the social networking prompts).

Click and complete the form below and when completed, you are informed that your application is being processed, which can take up to a month. I am still awaiting my response!

Hope this helps and that you are fortunate enough to gain a place on the program smile

3. breathe2travel profile image79
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Daniel is correct.  May I suggest, though, before you apply, make sure you are registered for google adsense & earnings.  Also, try to write at least 2-3 hubs a week for 6-8 weeks prior to your application.  The team is looking for current high-demand participation.  Also, if you have writing participation on other blog sites, that is helpful, as they request other online sources of your writing.
    I had applied in hopes of being able to start in the fall when 4 of my 5 children are in school & I will have more time to commit to writing.  I did not realize they were going apply my current level of hub production.  When they sent their response, they told me to re-apply in 6 months, and to be sure I was writing at least 2-3 hubs a week to show them I can handle the high-demand of the apprenticeship - a minimum of 8 hubs a month.  Also, they are looking for SEO written hubs -- so they told me.  Some of my hubs were written specifically for SEO (more than 2/3 of my traffic is from Google), and some were not.  They are looking for article-type of hubs -- no fiction or poetry.  That's not to say you can't ever write fiction or poetry, just that the majority of your work should be SEO-content articles.
    Hope I explained that ok, without too much gibberish!
    Best wishes to you!

working