jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Are all questions now being reviewed before being posted?

1. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Are all questions now being reviewed before being posted?

Just posted a question and recieved a notice that my question is waiting to be reviewed by moderation team and that it's closed to answers.Never seen this before.What might trigger this?

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

I don't think so.  When I post a question, it goes online immediately.  However, I always make sure it hasn't been posted before.

Rob Wintersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yep this current Q posted fine too so it must be something specific to the Q in Q :-) I'm just not sure what it could be. Thanks TimeTraveler2

3. addingsense profile image61
    addingsenseposted 5 years ago

i think the questions posted are going to online first and then reviewed. I also get such mail from team@ hub pages about it. If the question is interfered with the existing policy or voted down by 2 or more hubbers they block it and delete it.

4. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I don't think the questions are reviewed before posted. It is a huge and endless work for Hubpages and Hubpages doesn't have enough staff to do this.

5. thranax profile image53
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

Its just a script that works similar to Parental Controls on a tv set. If something is wrong or trips the script then it will bring it to a moderation team queue.

~thranax~

Rob Wintersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That makes sense.

working