jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

How long ago did you first join hubpages?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

How long ago did you first join hubpages?

If you recently joined hubpages, then this question does not apply to you, meaning for those who joined within the last few days or so, you need to have been a member for at least a week to answer.

2. mandarmk9 profile image61
    mandarmk9posted 5 years ago

Hey CE,
    I joined HP just more than 5 weeks ago. My experience here has been amazing, and it has urged me to write an experience hub so soon. We have a wonderful community!
    smile Mandar
    (I am first to answer!)

CloudExplorerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Madarmk9 for being so kind to answer my question, I'm glad you've found hubpages a place for you to write, and engage in the awesome community activities here. Much success to you bro as a career writer, have fun and enjoy the party!

2. mandarmk9 profile image61
      mandarmk9posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank u so much CE. I hope u flourish here too. Have a nice day.......
      smile Mandar

3. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

I joined a little over 3 years ago. I didn't do very much on here for most of that, but I'm trying to change that.

CloudExplorerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks InternPete, your answer is pretty straight forward, but honest. I hope you can get in the groove soon, its been fun for me thus far, I've met a great deal of cool folks to share with here, and I think communications made such a thing happen.

4. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

I joined 10 months ago but I didn't start writing anything until June of this year. I didn't think I would make much if any money off of it when I first joined so I left it sitting there but I kept seeing people's hubs on google when I'd search something so I came back to it and sure enough the money does slowly add up.

5. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

With my first account, I was here for about two years but never used it. When I decided I was ready to write, I made this account with my real name. So, even though my profile says I've been here for three months, I've been here for two years.

6. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I have joined three months ago but was completely idle for two months. I became active for may be last one month or so. Its been quite a satisfying journey so far.
    Thank you.
    Good question.

7. batteries-world profile image60
    batteries-worldposted 5 years ago

I joined hubpages several months ago, and recently I start using it

8. suk91 profile image73
    suk91posted 5 years ago

hey! smile
    i joined HP 2 weeks ago and its been a really feel good experience till now and i hope it continues to be!

9. profile image0
    techhubmasterposted 4 years ago

I joined a few days ago! I have already uploaded several hubs and I keep on creating new content almost daily!

working