This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What is the best question for you here, so far?

1. dghbrh profile image76
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

The question that you enjoyed replying most here in hubpages so far? What is the name of the hubber who asked the question ?

2. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

The best question I ever answered was "chemotherapy or euthanasia for sick pets?". It was no where near anything I had ever considered writing about, but it inspired a hub . . . "Going to the Dogs - Chemotherapy or Euthanasia for Sick Pets".

I actually had a true life story to illustrate my point. I got a good response, and it actually helped some folks make decisions. It brought me closer to a couple of people. One very nice man ended up losing his best friend. In the process of our interactions, I like to think it helped him to deal with the heartbreak, even if it was just a tiny bit.

1. WD Curry 111 profile image60
      WD Curry 111posted 5 years agoin reply to this

vespawoolf asked the question. It is so cool, because she is in Peru. I like the exchange with people in other countries.

2. dghbrh profile image76
      dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your response. I am delighted to know that it has even inspired you to write a hub.
      The exchanges of view among people is very stimulating for ideas.
      Have a great day ahead.

3. katyzzz profile image61
    katyzzzposted 5 years ago

Do you go for love or lust?

That was the question but too short for this answer

Its all right. I just wanted to know the question you enjoyed most in replying. Thanks for response.
      Have a good day ahead.

4. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

My favorite question here was:

asked of the Hubber dghbrh

Why? - Because its the only question I ever answered with the same exact question and it ACTUALLY MADE SENSE.

~thranax~

wowwwwwwwwwwww
      thanks....ha ha ha.....thanks for responding but i just wished to know as the questions here give one chance to do serious thinking some times.
      have a great day ahead.

5. hi friend profile image60
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

All questions I asked are best to my knowledge and expecting answers from the viewers and each answers are considered most valuable to me.

Thanks for responding.
      I wishes to know about the questions asked by others not by self. However, its all right.

6. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 5 years ago

My best question here so far is from dobo700 What does your future hold?

working