jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What exactly happens when you like, tweet, pin, or share a hub?

1. xanzacow profile image72
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

What exactly happens when you like, tweet, pin, or share a hub?

2. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Many emotions take over...first when you like a hub, you feel excited for the writer, as it is hard work to sometimes find just the right words to express your thoughts...and when you share the hub with others, you are paying tribute to the originator, which is an honour to them as a hubber..and if they are paid per click, they will make more money...I'm not into pin/tweet yet...still finding my way around this site..hope I answered question correctly.....just my feelings....

xanzacowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks kj.

3. WannaB Writer profile image92
    WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago

I'm assuming you mean if you use the tools on the page of a hub (not your own) that you are reading. If you "like" a hub and your settings on Facebook are compatible, your friends (and maybe their friends or the public, as well) will be notified that you "liked" the hub and they may visit it.

If you click "tweet," a screen will pop up with a prepared message (which you  can edit before sending) that will go to your Twitter followers if you send it.

If you click the"pin-it" button, a default image (normally the first image) from the hub will appear in a pop-up screen for your pin. You will choose which of your boards to put it in and edit the caption that goes with the pin, and then pin it.

For any of these buttons to work you will have to already have an account set up with Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. By using these buttons you are helping to promote the hub, which the author of the hub will much appreciate. You may also be helping the hubbers who are featured at the bottom of the hub, right above the comment section.

Yes. Thank you. I have just started sharing. I just wanted to know what I was doing before sharing many. If I like the hub I figure others will too! Thanks again!

4. Jay Dano profile image57
    Jay Danoposted 5 years ago

The correct planets align and you become one with the hubiverse...ommmmmmm

Lol!

working