jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

If a hubber is following you that you prefer wasn't following you, how do you se

1. badegg profile image77
    badeggposted 5 years ago

If a hubber is following you that you prefer wasn't following you, how do you sever that connection?

2. shimmering Dawn profile image72
    shimmering Dawnposted 5 years ago

You do not have a choice there... you are only given the choice of unfollowing those whom you follow.

3. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I am not sure there is a way. I have asked one person to quit following me, but he did not, I have not found any buttons or anything that would let you remove that person from your list of followers. It is odd that you have to approve fan male, but you do not have to approve who follows you.

This is probably something you need to send to the HubPages team. I would like to know the answer as well. You can ignore the person comments by denying them so they do not show and not responding and he may get the message.

Good luck,

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hah! I have one such person.  Oh lord, why, why, why!

4. xanzacow profile image70
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

Is it me badegg? Oh wait, I am not following you. May I? I really identify with your hub on depression. Great work.

1. badegg profile image77
      badeggposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Be my guest.

5. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago

Unless they pull up behind me in my drive-way or start constantly walking behind me in the grocery store, I could care less who "follows me" online...

6. Doodlehead profile image78
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

I found I am following a set of comments that I do not want to be following.   I turned off the hubber, turned off the hub, and turned off the comments, but that hub is still appearing.   I know what you're going through.

working