jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

After becoming apart of the Hubpages community do you see yourself different tha

1. sassydee profile image74
    sassydeeposted 5 years ago

After becoming apart of the Hubpages community do you see yourself different than you did before?

After reading and exploring the different opinions of many and facts on hubpages do you see yourself differently than you did before you signed up for hubpages? For example did you ever think of yourself as a good husband, wife, parent, or friend, and now your not so sure? Just asking!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6953481_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    shubh008posted 5 years ago

Yes i feel Different and would like to say that plz correct the grammar 'apart', it should be a part, 'apart' means separate, this makes the question look different, though it is obvious what you are trying to ask.

sassydeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. I always believed myself informational, but not this informational. I love it!

4. mrnasir profile image46
    mrnasirposted 5 years ago

I feel proud to be a member of this intelligent community.

5. alvairs profile image61
    alvairsposted 5 years ago

I have grown in many ways, being a good husband and father, since i have join hub page i have become more creative in the sense that i too have seen how hub pages have built a community of creative thinkers that caters to the need and interest of people. Hub pages has jump start my mind in a way that only get better, i have started to be more thoughtful of what is important to people and develop content to suit that need. Mind you i am new to hub pages, and there is a lot more to come from me here.

sassydeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wonderful thanks

working