FIXED: Payments Delayed

Jump to Last Post 1-41 of 41 discussions (126 posts)
  1. Sharlee01 profile image79
    Sharlee01posted 9 years ago

What day of the month does Hubpages send out payment.

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Today...the 28th of the month. But they're on PST so it's actually more like the 29th for me as I'm in the UK.

1. Sharlee01 profile image79
        Sharlee01posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Susana

2. Christy Kirwan profile image90
      Christy Kirwanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I just checked up on this, and the payments are a bit behind this month. You will receive your payment either tomorrow or the day after. Thanks for being patient with us and sorry for the delay!

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No worries here, but curiosity does abound. big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image71
          crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes indeed. We should have been told this morning. I use that money for bills and now I worry it won't be there. When you get paid should be written in stone and should never be changed for any reason. If it was going to be changed we should be given plenty of notice. Why the vague a day or two. That worries me too. You could never tell people at MacDonald's  on Friday sorry but were going to pay you on Saturday or maybe Sunday.

1. robhampton profile image93
            robhamptonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I agree.  I also count on the payments being on the 28th

2. Stove And Home profile image93
        Stove And Homeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Could HubPages tell us before payment is expected to arrive that we won't get paid on the 28th?

Their statement is that we get paid "around" the 28th, but when it is always paid on the 28th people get upset and ansy when it doesn't arrive. Thanks-a-plenty for your notice.

3. JayeWisdom profile image89
        JayeWisdomposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for providing this information on the forum since there was no announcement on the account earnings screen. Wouldn't it be nice if the HP staff let members know in advance when payments will be late? Even those of us who don't make a huge amount of money from HP (perhaps I should say 'especially those of us') may depend on those usually-regular payments. As a freelancer with multiple sources of revenue to supplement my retirement budget, it's helpful to know when my payments will be received. HP is usually right on time, so not seeing the expected payment in my PayPal account yesterday or today was disturbing. And...since HP has no member support email address or phone number, there's no direct contact unless a staffer happens to respond to a forum question. The inability to make contact is frustrating for this member, and I'm apt to 'reach out' to any staff member who's sent me an email in the past.

If this comes across as a complaint--sorry, that's not the way I mean it. I'm offering suggestions for ways to support HP member writers whose work, after all, is the collective source of revenue for the site. Thanks.  JAYE

3. Sharlee01 profile image79
      Sharlee01posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Wow! I didn't imagine my question would post such a "fire storm". I transferred from Squidoo where the monthly payment as a rule came within a three day period.  I am more upset about the lack of concern over how Hubpags keep stats. My page views have not worked for over a month now. It baffles me how HP keeps track of my earnings? I guess I should be glad I see some daily earnings posted. However it would be nice to see what articles are having visitors, and making revenue. I hope all gets straightened in the near future. This is a frustrating way to do business.

4. Christy Kirwan profile image90
      Christy Kirwanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Just wanted to post again to let everyone know that the payments have all gone out.

2. favored profile image60
    favoredposted 9 years ago

Is it automatic or do you have to do something?

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image96
      PaulGoodman67posted 9 years agoin reply to this

It should automatically pay the money into the paypal account that you gave HubPages when you signed up for the ad program.

It pays out the month after you cross the $50 threshold.  So if your cumulative earnings are $53 at the end of October, you will be paid $53 on the 28th November.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 9 years ago

It is automatic as long as you have met payout before the 28th of the previous month. Example: You meet payout before 28th of September to be paid on October.

1. favored profile image60
      favoredposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Linda, Do they combine the figures?  Sept. and Oct. or do you have to have the set amount each month? I don't see any place where there is a total figure.  I see a submit tab but on "My Earnings Settings" but have no idea what it means.

2. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

This is incorrect.  You have to meet payout by the end of the previous month, not by the 28th of the previous month.  You will get paid today, October, 28, so long as your account balance was $50 or greater by September, 30. 

And next month, you will get paid November, 28 so long as your account balance was $50 or more by October, 31.

1. favored profile image60
        favoredposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you calculus-geometry.  I get it.  I just thought I had to do something, but see it's automatic.

1. Solaras profile image96
          Solarasposted 9 years agoin reply to this

There is a caveat with Amazon sales. Today you will be paid for HP ad program earnings accumulated through September 30th.  You will be paid for Amazon sales that accrued through August 31st.  amazon waits an extra month in case they have returns during that period.

If you go to my earnings, balance history, you will see what has accrued under Amazon, Ebay and HP and what will be on your next payout.

4. Brie Hoffman profile image61
    Brie Hoffmanposted 9 years ago

It's usually done by now....waiting...

1. sabrebIade profile image79
      sabrebIadeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I know.
      After the hard time I give the Bubblers over HP being like clockwork...LOL

1. Brie Hoffman profile image61
        Brie Hoffmanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

At least with Google..it's early and on time every time.

2. Stove And Home profile image93

Tapping my fingers ...

Me too!

1. sabrebIade profile image79

Yeah...this is just plain weird.

5. Brie Hoffman profile image61

I wrote to the Hubpages Team and asked them if we were going to be paid today.

This is what they wrote:

Hi Brie,

It is currently the 28th and we state the following in the FAQ.
    Payments will be disbursed around the 28th of the month for the previous month's earnings.
    http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

Thanks,
    Matt @ Team HubPages

1. Stove And Home profile image93

Thank you for writing to them!

So ridiculous that even someone on staff won't give a more specific answer than what is online. They know people are waiting for goodness sakes.

I know..I thought it was rather disrespectful.

2. sabrebIade profile image79

Oh ...dear...God....
        That sounds frighteningly like another site that shall remain nameless.
        Please tell me we are not going down that road here!

6. crazyhorsesghost profile image71
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

This is later than it has ever been. I hope there is not a problem.

1. Novel Treasure profile image87
      Novel Treasureposted 9 years agoin reply to this

So I understand that they said payment will be around the 28th of the month, but for two years I've never not received payment on the 28th. It would be nice if they could address the reason for why it has been working like clockwork for years and now it's not. Just give us loyal hubbers a heads up of what may be causing the payments to be paid a little later than what's been the norm. Communication is key.

Make that 6 years.

1. profile image0

The HP earnings program hasn't been in existence for 6 years.

7. Cari Kay 11 profile image86
    Cari Kay 11posted 9 years ago

I'm excited about my first payment.  I earned that one easily, this month I've been cutting it close but just passed the $50 mark.

If you made $50.00 this month,  you won't get paid until next month.  Just saying

8. thelyricwriter profile image83
    thelyricwriterposted 9 years ago

The last time I was paid on the 29th was April of 2012. It is always the 28th. As long as I'm getting paid, I don't mind a day or two later. Hubapges does a great job on payments.  And I thank Hubpages for always paying their writers. For that, I'm thankful.

Although I count on the payments being on the 28th, in my 4 years I think this is the first time it's not been.  They really have done well paying on time.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too long

9. Cardisa profile image87
    Cardisaposted 9 years ago

This should have been announced earlier instead of having us wait  all day. I don't mind waiting so long as I know beforehand. No boss of mine could ever wait until payday to tell me that I won't be getting paid for two days. I don't see why HP has waited all day to say something...tsk...tsk.

1. Stove And Home profile image93

Amen.

2. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree!

10. Kathleen Odenthal profile image89
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 9 years ago

just waitin, waitin on the boss to pay.....

Ya, What's the deal boss?

11. profile image0
    mommytalksposted 9 years ago

Niiiiiiiiccccccceeee!! Thx a lot HP! I was waiting and waiting to order Halloween costumes with that money! Now I will have to make other arrangements for my THREE kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you wait ALL day to tell someone!?

Yet another strike against HP in my books!

12. kenneth avery profile image79
    kenneth averyposted 9 years ago

@ Sharlee01, I lacked just a few cents making HP's pay-out and I asked them if I had to wait until Nov. 28 in order to just get my check? Just a few cents. I cannot help but be disappointed.

13. crazyhorsesghost profile image71
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

I have always been paid on time also. And I'm working hard on my unfeatured Hubs to get them featured. But we should have been told what was going on. We should always be told ahead of time. Especially if it has to do with our money.

14. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 9 years ago

I put the odds at better than 50:50 that it's eBay and/or Amazon that messed things up.

I wouldn't think that that would be the case as eBay and Amazon earnings are already cleared for last month.

What with returns, lost orders, disputes, fraud, and the inevitable dork sellers and dork buyers; retail sales have always been a royal mess. You could be right, but where the biggest messes are is always where I would suspect first. big_smile

15. prospectboy profile image86
    prospectboyposted 9 years ago

Not happy about this at all! I'm okay with the payment coming a day or two late, but it would have been nice if we were informed of this before today. My mom's birthday is on Halloween, and I had planned on giving her the money.

16. janshares profile image92
    jansharesposted 9 years ago

(SMH) I'm surprised. I agree that late is not as bad as not being given a heads up. I really hope everything's okay.

Based on my forum adventures of the last couple weeks, I'm convinced HP has more money than they know what to do with. Be not afraid. big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. janshares profile image92
        jansharesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I suspect it's technical but I was surprised by Paul's candidness in his post when he actually said something to the effect of "not being able to pay all the bills" if they tried some of the ad options to present to Google. That statement stuck out for me. Anyhey, I believe he was referring to future ventures. I trust all hubbers who are due a payout will receive them . . . eventually. hmm

I totally missed that particular post of his!!! Well, I've already told him where he could find a big cash stash if he ever needed it.

Jeez, totally big surprise to me here. Where's that d@mned Valium...?

Where is the post?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image71
              crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I was wondering where it was to.

2. PhoenixV profile image63
            PhoenixVposted 9 years agoin reply to this

C'mon HP has more money than God. They'd have to, considering they can afford to buy all their employees Segways, I've seen the pictures.

2. PhoenixV profile image63
          PhoenixVposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I think he was just using that as a figure of speech.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/125240? … ost2665014

1. janshares profile image92
            jansharesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are correct, PhoenixV. I read it again, refers to removing too many ads in order to please Google, and thus, be unable to pay bills. Still an interesting figure of speech and commentary on how dependent we (HP) really are on Google.

17. Brie Hoffman profile image61

Wow, this really comes at a bad time for me.

18. Irie and Bella profile image59
    Irie and Bellaposted 9 years ago

Wow!!! So much whining!  Looks like you guys have nothing better to do than check your paypal account!  If it says "around the 28th" - BE FLEXIBLE!  It's not like a website (squidoo) just merged with HP or anything.  Do something constructive and take a deep breath!

1. Cardisa profile image87
      Cardisaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

From someone with one hub who has no idea what it means to reach payout. Apparently you aren't dependent on the pennies here like some of us. This is a part of my monthly income so I do expect it and I will check. Do something constructive you say? How rude!

1. Irie and Bella profile image59
        Irie and Bellaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes a different perspective can seem harsh.  I have a payout from my awful one hub that's pending, so don't be so quick to judge.  I'm just saying that they are fully within their given timeframe and several gunners on here are losing the it.  HP is not a job, it's a mutually beneficial agreement to use their services to make both parties some money.  Cheers!

"Don't be so quick to judge," you say. Yet you proceeded to imply that we were idle people. Your comment was condescending and you scolded us as if we were your naughty grandkids. This might not be a "job" but we have every right to find out what's happening. It is our hard work that created this income. We don't expect HP to take this matter lightly.

Oh, and congrats on your earnings....good for you.

I wasn't speaking directly to you smile 

I hope you have a wonderful day Cardisa and I hope that you get paid today!  Also, I wasn't bragging about earnings, I just wanted to let you know that it effects me too.  So my words aren't coming from someone who doesn't have any "skin" in the game.

I'm sorry too. I guess, these forums make me a little jumpy. I have encountered a lot of bullying here....and it seems I too am becoming one. I'm sorry if I was too harsh. Have a great day too. smile

1. JayeWisdom profile image89

Save your apologies, Cardisa. Out of curiosity, I clicked on 'Irie and Bella' to see this member's profile page only to see NO hubs and this sentence:  "Sorry, but this user has been banned from HubPages."

1. Solaras profile image96

That is very interesting. The one post about his two boxers was there this AM and heavy with Amazon ads.  I found it amazing that it could have generated $1800 in Amazon sales in one month. So I am not sure if the ban is for disclosing income or for deliberately misleading the forum.

I'd like to note that I was hopeful that one post could bring in $1800.00 a month!

Where did you get the $1800 figure? He didn't mention the amount of his 'pending payout' in his forum post. Did he announce somewhere else that his single hub earned that much in only two months? That doesn't seem possible, even if every person searching Google for information about boxers clicked on it.

2. Cardisa profile image87

Whoa! This was fast. I doubt it's the disclosure of money that got the hubber banned. Usually they would warn a hubber about that first. I think this hubber did something really bad. I never really believed for one minute that a 2 month old hub would suddenly generate that kind of income selling dog items. I'm sorry he got banned, I was more worried about staff banning me for being hard on him.

1. profile image0
                    mommytalksposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You were not hard on him. He was an *ss!

3. NateB11 profile image88
                  NateB11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Something seemed very fishy when he said he already made payout, with one Hub and only being here two months. Weird. I don't think the best of them could do that...legitimately.

1. profile image0

I haven't followed this subthread too closely, but maybe he has another HP account and was referring to that one, while posting under his 1-hub account.

2. kenneth avery profile image79
                    kenneth averyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Nate, I am with you. One hub and two months and got paid? Hmmm. Blurry photo here. And if HP bans anyone for asking a truthful question, then I am in trouble. I cannot go into detial for you know that HP monitors this forum and my communications with them are confidential.

3. prospectboy profile image86
                    prospectboyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I thought the same thing Nate when I first clicked on his profile. That particular comment was rude, and I almost replied to it last night, but decided it wasn't even worth it. I personally don't consider it "whining", when people are concerned about expecting money that they've earned. Just my opinion.

2. profile image0
        mothersofnationsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

2. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
      Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

We try and get payments out on the 28th, but we state in the FAQ they will be around the 28th to give us a little flexibility if we have a technical issue, or as in this case, a transfer is taking a bit longer.

We hope the funds are available tomorrow and payments are made.

Despite what we say in the FAQ, I know a lot of folks count on payments to be delivered consistently.  We will review our process and do our best to get payments out the 28th in the future. 

Happy Hubbing!

Thanks for the update, Paul. Here's hoping the regular payment schedule gets back on track next month (and stays there).

3. paradigmsearch profile image60

Be interesting to know who the delayed-transfer perpetrator was... Consider that a rhetorical question. big_smile
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5730389.png
      Repeated Ctrl+ to enlarge.

With so many 3rd parties to depend on, the next 3 months could be even more interesting. Everything is just too complicated these days... Life! Love it or leave it. big_smile

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
        Millionaire Tipsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

The number of players should not affect getting payout on a particular date.  That date has been selected to coordinate all the players.

2. JayeWisdom profile image89

Ve-e-e-e-e-r-r-r-ry interesting!

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Absolutely Cardisa!  I remember Squidoo writers freaking out when that little blue page with earnings was late showing up!  Of course, the last couple of payouts had them flipping when they were late showing up and being received.  How quickly some forget!

It is frustrating when we see one snag after another, one delay after another, bugs on top of bugs.  When is it going to end? Is it ever going to end?

Sure takes away the incentive to continue writing here!

5. LindaSmith1 profile image59

For some, maybe many, the income from here, and other sites, it any, is their job.  The income they receive pays their bills, keeps a roof over their head, feeds their family.  So those use to getting payouts since the beginning, on the 28th, this is a hardship for some. 

There are those homebound, disabled who use writing on this site as a supplement to their income.

We have those retired who use HP as additional income.

I would hate to be the parent who was counting on being paid on the 28th, as we usually are, to have to tell a child that they won't get the new pair of shoes they need, or the coat they need, or their painful tooth fixed because the money needed and was to pay for those things has not arrived.

Not a job???  Well, if this is not a job, why do we fill out tax information here at HP.  Why do we have to report  our earnings, depending on the state we live in, and of course Federal is Federal.

There are those who do work at home, never enter a physical building or office, yet get paid for what they do.  They are called Independent Contractors.

Well said! I suppose you are replying to the above post. I work full time at home. All my income comes from the internet, so yes this is my job.

2. Irie and Bella profile image59

I completely agree.  When I said not a job it was from the standpoint of HP agreement with all of the Hubbers that use their service.  I have been wholly inspired by the people who treat HP like a job and create wonderful hubs and get paid like it is their full time job.  Just remember, HupPages isn't your employer, so it's not a job.  HupPages offers a service that we can utilize to create job-like financial income.

6. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Yes I am!!! 

What is even worse is that there was no notice from HP about even a remote possibility in delay of payments for this month.

Those who did inquire, got condescending responses at best.

Unless those who inquired about payment individually, or the forum posts began, I don't think we would have gotten one word from HP.  What has happened to HP, other than they bit off more they can chew with the merger, not being ready ahead of time?

No wonder writers are beginning to look at other avenues for their content, which I have not seen in awhile. A couple of years ago, a lot of writers jumped ship, or left some of what they had here, move some, but never added new content to HP.  Maybe we are going to see this happen again.

I don't make payout that often, but I feel for those who count on this income as a source of income, or to pay for the extras they need.   

When people expect to get paid on Friday, they don't want to be told that they will have to wait until Tuesday to get paid.

7. LindaSmith1 profile image59

You acknowledge and agree that You will not publicly disclose Your payments or Earned Balance (including any subcomponents thereof) from the HubPages Earnings Program without prior written consent of HubPages.

Contractors, subcontractors, writers for clients of companies get paid through the company but the company is paid by the client and the writer is not a direct employee of the company per say. Do the work is their job.

Those who sell Avon are  not direct employees of Avon, but the selling of products is their job.

They are called Independent Contractors.
      Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/job
      job noun \ˈjäb\
      : the work that a person does regularly in order to earn money

: a duty, task, or function that someone or something has

: something that requires very great effort

Thank you Linda, I edited that post and removed the amount of my payout.  Thank you for letting me know I was violating the agreement. 

I think you may have taken the job part too seriously, as I wasn't attempting to prove anything.  Personally, I see a lot of whining and that is what I wanted to point out and offer encouragement to relax.  We all have stories.  We all need more money.  We all have problems. 

On that note, keep hubbing.

8. Cynthianne profile image61
      Cynthianneposted 9 years ago

Oh gosh. I need to pay my electric bill. It is horrible enough that I did not make enough this month for next month payout (that was a shock!!) but now this payment is late? I am so stressed.

9. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Using the word Whining is insulting!!!!     

HP should have alerted writers that their may be a delay in payments this month.  You don't do it the same way, month after month, for 7-8 years then suddenly, nothing happens for whatever reason.   This is called common courtesy!!!!

If there wasn't anyone to publish their content here, there wouldn't be a Hub Pages.

10. Cari Kay 11 profile image86

Oops, didn't know that about posting earnings.  Although it certainly wasn't exact, I see no way to edit or delete my post.  If any of the powers that be would like to do so, that'd be great smile

11. sabrebIade profile image79
      sabrebIadeposted 9 years ago

Evidently this was all my fault.
      I told someone I would get paid on the 28th and they asked, "Are you sure?"
      I said, "Yeah, HP ALWAYS pays on the 28th without fail! It will be here!"
      So obviously I jinxed everything.
      I apologize.
      I will keep my mouth shut from now on.

smile

I would appreciate that.  lol

lol lol

12. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Carie: You just go to title of post, and then scroll up to your comment. You should be able to edit it or delete it.

13. Cari Kay 11 profile image86

No option to edit or delete.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image59
        LindaSmith1posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Cari: You have to go to page 1 of this forum where you made the initial post. At bottom of your original post is where the edit, delete, etc is.

14. peeples profile image93
      peeplesposted 9 years ago

Is there still no update? Are we going to be kept in the dark on this one? Can anyone explain why we are not being updated as to progress, expected timeline, anything? I understand pay is "around" the 28th, but that is not an excuse to keep us in the dark.
      Friendly reminder HP, without us you would not exist. We all deserve to be kept up to speed as to progress in getting the issue resolved. Crap happens, communication should follow that crap!

1. kenneth avery profile image79

Peeples, you are my type of hubber! You go, my friend. I wish you would follow me!

1. peeples profile image93
          peeplesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

smile I believe I do!

2. Solaras profile image96

Didn't he refer to it as his one dirty little hub. Maybe there was something dirty in it lol.  I only read the first 2 paragraphs then scrolled down

Edited sorry Kenneth meant to reply to Cardisa. Darn cell phone

15. paradigmsearch profile image60

HP just sent me an email informing me they are going to send me a teddy bear along with my monthly payment. Personally, I think that is a darn nice thing for them to do.

Just kidding.

16. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Kenneth anybody who posts their earnings is doing a big No No!  This is against not only HP rules, but Google adsense rules and it could get you banned from HP, cost you your Adsense Account.

17. LindaSmith1 profile image59

http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

"You acknowledge and agree that You will not publicly disclose Your payments or Earned Balance (including any subcomponents thereof) from the HubPages Earnings Program without prior written consent of HubPages."

HP TOS

Thanks for posting this. What with my seeing HP, themselves, posting people's payments and Earned Balances on HP's own blog, I thought it was OK for me to do so here. I was going to, too.

Another regicide harpoon dodged. There sure seems to be a lot of those flying around here these days. big_smile

18. ologsinquito profile image83
      ologsinquitoposted 9 years ago

It looks as if the payment arrived in my Paypal account, according to an email I just received. It's not the money I was concerned with, it's the long-term financial health of the site that I'm more focused on. This helps to restore confidence and traffic was up yesterday, according to Quantcast.

Thank you for the payment.

19. Brie Hoffman profile image61

Money is in!  Thank God!

Nothing yet here,  but sounds like it should show up soon

2. NateB11 profile image88
        NateB11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Good news! Going to check my PayPal.

20. robhampton profile image93
      robhamptonposted 9 years ago

Got it!  OK,  so what have we learned here people?

1. peeples profile image93
        peeplesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

That they may pay us, but if a time comes where they can't they will likely ignore us, not communicate issues with us, and wait until things are resolved before saying anything? I'm grateful to be paid, but the lack of  REAL communication on this lets us all know that if SHTF with this website, we likely will get told nothing!

peebles, you rock!

peeples, I mean. oops

2. kenneth avery profile image79

peeples,
          I had an "interesting" email chat with a member of HP about why I was not paid yesterday, the 28th, although My current balance is 35 cents shy of the pay-out, and my current earnings for This Month is over $10.
          And I grew so confused that I just gave up. I was told that I was not going to LOSE my balance.
          Sometimes I wish I would NOT even wake up.

2. sabrebIade profile image79

Ummmm...keep my mouth shut and there is no such thing as a sure thing?

Yes, exactly lol

21. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Don't count on being paid as usual which is the 28th.

Start a forum post about, 2 weeks before the 28th, whether or not payment is going to be delayed or not and hope we get a response.

I love all you hubbers! Fun and humorous. You guys are great. I am glad to be a part of this community.

22. LindaSmith1 profile image59

paradigmsearch; Send us photo of teddy bear when it comes.  LOL!

Only if they include written permission for me to do so. lol

23. Linda BookLady profile image77
      Linda BookLadyposted 9 years ago

I received quite a bit less than I earned. Where's the contact link to report this?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image71
        Matthew Meyerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like you may be looking at your current month earnings and authors are not paid for the current month's earnings.

Once the minimum payment threshold has been met, you will be paid the following month on or near the 28th.
        http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-earnings-date

Your balance history report shows the program and periods for which you are paid
        https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history

Please also note the different earnings period for eBay and Amazon.

Cardisaposted 9 years ago

Thank you Hubpages! I paid two bills with one to go! Could not have done it without this payment.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)