jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I am at 860 views since starting. Is it safe to say my earnings are average?

1. Rustedwho profile image60
    Rustedwhoposted 5 years ago

I am at 860 views since starting. Is it safe to say my earnings are average?

I have made about $1.35 over 860 views with the ad program. Adsense has made .07 since starting. Is this about average? So one might say it equals out to around $1.50 per 1000 views? Welcoming any and all thoughts on this!

2. LaciKomula profile image76
    LaciKomulaposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure.  I'm at 715 views and I've made $2.84.  I'd guess I'd just do some digging around the site to see what others have made.

3. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 5 years ago

In the last week I've made $4.86 with HubPages' ad program with 1,515 views. So this works out to about $3.54 per 1,000 views if I did my math right. Both my views and earning are down lately, it used to be a bit better.

I'd say $1.50 per 1k views isn't bad and probably about average or a little better. I really don't know as I don't think I've seen others disclose exactly how much they make with HP's program, only to say they made more than with AdSense.

Word of warning to others. It's against AdSense TOU to disclose how much you make per click or per thousand views. I'm pretty sure it's alright when it comes to HubPages' own ad program.

Rustedwhoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh, thanks for the heads up!

4. Rain Defence profile image93
    Rain Defenceposted 5 years ago

Try using Adsense only.

Rustedwhoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

With only making .10 with adsense, do you think that will actually help?

Closed to reply

working