jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What the income potential of hubpages for an average writer who shows real dedic

1. Margaret Skipper profile image59
    Margaret Skipperposted 5 years ago

What the income potential of hubpages for an average writer who shows real dedication? thanks.

2. iviskei profile image74
    iviskeiposted 5 years ago

I think it's anywhere from $0.01 - over 1k. There are some people who make a lot of money on here and others who don't. You just gotta keep active and keep on trying.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

If you're dedicated and write unique articles about topics that others on the internet are searching for you can make quite a bit of money.

Here's the list of success stories http://hubpages.com/success/ It's very inspiring and shows the broad range of earnings. Some earn a lot with only a couple hundred hubs, some are earning the same amount by having a thousand hubs. It all depends on what you're writing.

Personally, I make about $30 a month, but I've only been actively hubbing for a few months now.

Keep in mind that some hubs can take months if not years before they really hit their stride (I had one hub that didn't get popular until 2 years after it was published, now I get several hundred views a day). Each one builds and makes you money. Each hub isn't just adding earnings, it's multiplying, especially if you write several hubs around the same topic.

The learning center http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents is a great place to learn everything you need to know about producing great hubs.

4. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I make over $500 a month from the articles on this account alone. It's not about the writing - it's about writing on topics that will attract lots of visitors from Google.

5. hazelwood4 profile image77
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

I am seeing a steady increase in my Hub traffic and earnings too.smile  Write about the topics you love and you will not wrong!  It does take some time to start earning from Hubpages.com, but all your hard work WILL pay off.

working