jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Has anyone else noticed the same on their hubpages traffic?

1. ComfortB profile image85
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

Has anyone else noticed the same on their hubpages traffic?

Though traffic has been low lately, I'm getting more traffic from Bing than I'm getting from Google.

2. profile image0
    twinlyposted 5 years ago

Yeah I haven't been getting anything from Google.

3. Johnrr631992 profile image89
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

im still getting about 1,000 hits from Google each day, but that is lower than it was, and my Bing views are up. I think this is temporary, or Google is implementing another new algorithm change. We'll all have to just play it out and hope for the best. Also Hubpages could have dropped on Google's search ranking list, but who knows.

4. honeybee2u profile image59
    honeybee2uposted 5 years ago

My traffic on Google has been low, in fact reduced by two thirds.  I hope it improves soon.

5. MrMaranatha profile image81
    MrMaranathaposted 5 years ago

Just checked.. my google is still best and top of list... 65 hits last 24 hours... compared to most everything else in the single digits...

6. CCahill profile image81
    CCahillposted 5 years ago

My overall page views is down by 75%, most of this decrease is in Google, i thought it was just the content of my hubs no longer trending but this question makes me wonder if its something else

7. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I received 75 hits from Google off one hub this month and 2 hits from Bing.  Your hub must have attracted clicks from Bing.  In other words someone most have searched several times for your article using Bing so they rank your page high using a click through measurement. No one will really know search engines secret way of ranking an article because then people will start to cheat.

8. healthmanager profile image72
    healthmanagerposted 5 years ago

I also noticed that most of my hubs are no longer on top google search which is very disappointing

9. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

I have been around here for 19 months and I got use to this and often call it 'Google Dance ' The hubs sometimes they get hit by a traffic fall but I get more strength by writing more hubs. This helps since the more hub you churn the better the future no matter the Traffic fall. Don't be distracted by this continue writing as though you are not looking at the traffic fall.

working