Do you often procrastinate on writing Hubs? How do you overcome this procrastina

1. afriqnet profile image52
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

Do you often procrastinate on writing Hubs? How do you overcome this procrastination ?

I would like to know the various tactics I can employ to overcome procrastination when it comes to writing more hubs.

2. Rfordin profile image82
    Rfordinposted 5 years ago

I usually spend time going through my hubpages feed. When I see something a topic, or heading that sparks a thought I quickly click on create a hub. From there I just let the hub "fester" until I feel ready to write that hub. At this point I think I have 15 or so "queued" just waiting for the thought process to kick in. Daily I check out the hubs I have queued and "run" with whichever mood im in (parenting, finance, psychology) etc. Sometimes I jump around and add tidbits here and there to a few and close them again. I am constantly adding something somewhere.

I am a textbook procrastinator but I am also obsessive when it comes to things I enjoy so it's not hard for me to write info in hub however it sometimes is hard for me to finnish one before starting another.

If you really enjoy a topic the words should flow easily....

3. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

A hub challenge is a good motivator. I recently did a 7 hubs in 7 days challenge. Even though I only wrote 6 hubs, it did get me going. If you can't think of a topic why not do the weekly topic inspiration?

working