jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much time and effort do you put into researching information to write a hub?

1. profile image55
    adaviliposted 5 years ago

How much time and effort do you put into researching information to write a hub?

2. rutley profile image74
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

Hardly any....................................................I hope that doesn't mean they're bad!

3. Omnivium profile image79
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

Not much. I just write what I know about, and sometimes I'll have another tab open while I'm writing with some information if I need it.

4. profile image0
    hlwarposted 5 years ago

A LOT! Of course the age old saying is true: write what you know. But even so, I still like to make sure my articles are well researched and CORRECT. Sometimes just because it's in my head, or I think I've read something somewhere, doesn't mean it's 100% accurate. I always write with several windows open with valuable resources, links, and a search engine.

5. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

I can openly say that the more time I spend on writing any Hub the more successful the Hub becomes. There is a positive correlation between the amount of the time you spend writing the Hub and the success of that Hub as measured by traffic and earning. My highest earning Hub receives a traffic of 200-500 per day and it is ranked in the first place(position one for that long tail keyword) in Google.
    When I was writing this hub I spend more than 5 hours on it .

I began with a very comprehensive Keyword Research, I analyzed the Keyword, took the related Keywords and made them Tags for the Hub, wrote a good summary and then submitted the URL to Google.

What am I saying here: The success of a Hub Depends with the Time you spend on it. I am willing to give a detailed account to anyone who would wish to know more about this.
    Thank you and I hope this helps someone
    Dr Joe