Is there any way of telling what needs revising in a hub, or what links are to p

1. nakmeister profile image82
    nakmeisterposted 5 years ago

Is there any way of telling what needs revising in a hub, or what links are to prohibited sites?

I've suddenly got 'needs revision', 'contains violations', 'prohibited links' and 'broken links' on a few of my hubs, however I can't tell which links it is referring to. The hubs in question have links to lots of different sites.

2. Barbara Kay profile image89
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

I've had these show up. First open the warning box if it isn't open.  If you click on the warning, it will tell you which link it is. I think it is written in blue on the warning. Anyways it is a different color. Then just delete that link.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

When you go and view a Hub on which you've gotten a warning, there is a message at the top which only the Hub author can see (in the case of a Hub that is still published).  These messages are a yellowish-green color.  If you click on that message, it will unfold to show you more detailed information.

The broken link dashboard page will display a master list of all Hub with broken links, and clicking on the Hub name from that page will take you to that specific hub in edit mode so you can fix the link.  It also allows for a manual retest, which often uncovers links that work just fine but which were marked in error due to some issue when last checked.

And the FAQ also provides further information in regards to understanding warning messages.