jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why do some hubbers here have a hubscore of 1?

1. Tricia1000 profile image69
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

Why do some hubbers here have a hubscore of 1?

I have seen a couple of hubbers with a hubscore of 1.  I am just curious why and if that means their score is better than 100, or perhaps another meaning in terms of quality articles.

2. Nesbyte profile image88
    Nesbyteposted 5 years ago

I've never seen a hubscore that low, but I assume it's because they either haven't contributed anything, or their hubs are of extremely low quality.

1. Aakashaashish profile image38
      Aakashaashishposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry but i'm not agreed with u. I'm a new hubber and 6 of 6 articles written by me had passed the quality assesment test and i'm also taking part in Q&A, comments,like-dislike etc but 2 days b4 i had a hubscore of 2.I think ur answer is wron

3. Rfordin profile image82
    Rfordinposted 5 years ago

Maybe they joined on a whim and decided to leave, never posted a hub or posted a "substandard" one? Got a link to a hubber with a hubscore of 1? I'd like to see it myself.

1. Tricia1000 profile image69
      Tricia1000posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do not want to embarrass any one by posting links to profiles.  I also do not think it has anything to do with substandard hubs.The hubs that I read were quite good with  the hubber having more than 200 followers and hundreds of  positive feedback.

working